Membres

mardi 14 novembre 2017

winner and top 3 challenge 58

Hello,
Thanks to all participants of the challenge  58

I'm sorry for the delay on the publication of the winner, but as some know , my dad died in October .So sorry for the delay.


Winner

17 -Andrea Norris

congratulations


You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge by 1st december  please contact me
laurigami@orange.fr     so I give you the theme of the challenge   You have 5 days to contact us for have your price ,(and  if we don't have a message from you, one of the top 3 will become our guest designer).




Top 3

26- Tiziana



11- Donna Lee


4- shabby craft Cabin




thank you so much

3 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for selecting my card as one of the top 3 picks!
    Thinking of you Lau xx
    Congrats to the other winners xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh wow I'm so honoured thank you so much. Congratulations o the other ladies
    Andrea x

    RépondreSupprimer